... You are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you ... (Isaiah 43:4 ESV)
Do you remember what the Scriptures state about the sons of God?
1. God has set His love on us and we are chosen by God … singled out by Him (Deut. 10:15; 1 Peter 2:9).
2. He rejoices over us with singing and quiets us with His love (Zeph. 3:17).
3. We are now royalty and priests to our God (1 Peter 2:9).
4. We are the apple of God’s eye (Zech. 2:8).
5. We are referred to as “My Love” by our Bridegroom (Song of Solomon).
And He is our great Reward (Gen. 15:1). God is our Father, and Christ our Brother (Matt. 6:1, 5; Heb. 2:11). Christ is our "Beloved" (Song of Solomon). He is our shield and glory and the lifter of our heads (Ps. 3:3).
All of this means that God has given Himself to us that He might be our all-in-all.
We have a new identity and worth found in Christ and His glory. And this changes everything—our position in this world, our future destiny, and our behavior here and now. We are truly loved and honored and precious in His sight.